Chaos Vantage is the fastest route to real-time. It is a technology for exploring and manipulating V-Ray scenes in real-time within a 100% ray traced environment. Artists and designers simply drag and drop their V-Ray scenes (.vrscene) to explore them immediately in real-time – without wasting time optimizing geometry, unwrapping UVs or light baking. Once in Vantage, users have the freedom to define and recall views and scene states, create immersive experiences and better communicate their designs.
This rich experience can be part of a live 3ds Max session, which is also coming to our other V-Ray 5 integrations throughout 2021.
WHAT IT’S USED FOR?
▪ Design exploration for personal understanding or informal, internal review
▪ Design validation and presenting designs to either a supervisor or a client
▪ Photorealistic previsualization
▪ Quick rendering of final images and animations, where users want to present their design with great quality
▪ Greatly shortens the feedback iteration phase
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS FOR USERS
Zero setup. Drag and drop your V-Ray scene into Chaos Vantage and start exploring. There’s no geometry to optimize, UVs to unwrap, or lighting to bake.
Ray-traced quality. Chaos Vantage uses physically based lighting, materials, and global illumination to create results with photorealistic accuracy – perfect for design validation.
Go big! Chaos Vantage handles gigantic scenes and billions of polygons without a problem. Test it with your most detailed production scenes.
Live link. Instant sync of changes to your content with a live link to 3ds Max. Speed up previz setup and rendering, and transfer any changes you make back to 3ds Max. Also coming to our other V-Ray 5 integrations in 2021.
Easy navigation. Navigate your scene just like playing a game. There’s even automatic collision detection useful for climbing stairs and being blocked by walls – perfect for overthe-shoulder presentations.
Animation editor. Create and render animated sequences directly in Chaos Vantage. Create your pitch and tell your story in real-time within Vantage. You can quickly render it offline for even better quality
WHY SHOULD USERS CHOOSE CHAOS VANTAGE?
Improves users’ workflow significantly
▪ Enables V-Ray users to transform their projects into real-time experience without any additional effort.
▪ Automatically syncs user actions and content via live linking, speeds up previz setup & rendering and allows bringing changes back to 3ds Max.
Speeds up project completion time
▪ Enables V-Ray users to shorten the feedback iterations with their clients
▪ Due to the instant interactivity allows on demand presentations and variation discussions in front of a customer.
▪ Saves time on multiple back and forth iterations and improves communicating the project’s story.
Enhances the quality of results
Greatly improves the quality of previz animations, supporting decision making.
Adds functionality to users’s DCC of choice
Adds essential animation capabilities and enables better storytelling.
▪ Windows 10 with Update 1809 or later
▪ NVIDIA RTX GPU (maximum of two)
▪ NVIDIA Driver 419 or later
▪ System RAM should equal or exceed GPU memory