Classic to Subscription
What is the SketchUp Conversion Promotion for perpetual (Classic) Network Licenses?
For each eligible SketchUp Pro Perpetual Network license, a customer may purchase up to 4 1-year (or 2-year) SketchUp Pro subscriptions with a discount on Trimble’s suggested retail price. The discount is variable based on the customer’s Maintenance and Support status. The conversion ratio is 1:4, meaning up to 4 discounted subscriptions for each eligible network license seat. A participating customer will not be able to reinstate Maintenance and Support for the classic network perpetual license and will not be able to use any seats associated with it. A customer may purchase up to a maximum of 50 discounted subscription seats as part of this promotion.
Which SketchUp Pro licenses are eligible?
A license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
SketchUp Pro customers with an active Maintenance and Support plan
- Perpetual Network license of SketchUp Pro
- Your Maintenance & Support contract is active or expired within the last 30 days
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version of SketchUp Pro 2013 or higher
- Is being used by a customer in Cambodia only (Customers in other regions are not eligible)
*Contact us / Distributor in Cambodia in order to check whether your licence(s) is/are eligible or not
- No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.
25/09/2020 – 04/12/2021
What is the “SketchUp Expansion” promotion?
A user may purchase subscription seats in addition to those converted as part of the “SketchUp Conversion Promotion” at a discount of 25% for a 1-year (or 2-year) term. A user may receive a discount on up to 4 subscription seats per converted perpetual license up to a maximum of 50 discounted subscription seats in total, as part of both promotions. Subscription renewals are not discounted.
Example: A customer with a 5 seat SketchUp Pro perpetual Network license:
User may purchase up to 40 discounted seats in total
- Up to 20 (5×4) 1-year/2-year subscription seats with a 25% discount
- Up to20 (5×4) 1-year/2-year subscription seats with a 60% discount
Will the promotional pricing apply to subscription renewals?
No, the promotional pricing is applicable only to the initial term of a new subscription and is not available for any subscription renewals.
What happens to the remaining term of Maintenance and Support?
The Maintenance and Support contract of the perpetual license is terminated as of the date of conversion and cannot be reinstated at a later date.
What happens to a perpetual license after conversion?
That particular license is deactivated 30 days after conversion and is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
→ Ms. Quyên – 034.659.7431 (firstname.lastname@example.org)