Chaos Cloud is a simple, fast and smart remote cloud rendering service with single-click job submissions directly from V-Ray*.
The Chaos Cloud service removes unnecessary workflow complexity, such as the installation of plugins, manual asset uploads and virtual machines setup.
Chaos Cloud is designed with architecture and product visualization in mind. It is the optimal solution for workflows that require multiple design iterations, and it pioneers a smart-upload mechanism that breaks down the scene and only fetches changed elements.
The service also delivers on Chaos’s promise to keep revolutionizing the way movies are made. Chaos Cloud leverages cloud capacity to render an entire shot in the time it usually takes to render a single frame.
Part of the service is a mobile-friendly job-monitoring portal that allows for simple job edits and on-the-go job resubmission, even without access to the scene itself.
*Native integration in V-Ray for Rhino, V-Ray for Revit, V-Ray for SketchUp, V-Ray for Maya, V-Ray for 3ds Max, V-Ray for Cinema 4D, V-Ray for Modo and V-Ray for Houdini. Some functionality limitations apply to third-party plugins.
- Smart Sync — Chaos Cloud automatically uploads exactly what it needs to render. And whenever a scene is updated, it only re-syncs the data that’s changed — keeping upload times to the absolute minimum.
- Live View — Watch a render as it happens from anywhere, on any device. As soon as a job is submitted, users can monitor its progress from a computer, tablet or even a smartphone.
- Remote Control — Adjust job settings in the Chaos Cloud dashboard without having to resubmit a scene.
- Smart Vault — Chaos Cloud stores projects in the cloud, including assets, so they only need to be uploaded once.
- Cost Control and Analytics — Manage your upfront cost when submitting a job and analyze your costs with downloadable reports on credit consumption.
- Batch Camera Rendering — Optimize your rendering workflow with support for submitting scenes with multiple cameras from V-Ray for 3ds Max.
- OneDrive integration — Quickly access and share your rendered files through a direct OneDrive integration.
- VR video preview — One-click preview of your VR animation directly from Chaos Cloud. Easily send to anyone via a shareable link.