Whether you are designing a factory or plant structures, Tekla Solutions is the Ultimate BIM Solution to provide end-to-end solutions from obtaining equipment and piping loads to analysing and optimising Steel Structures, generating the full 3D model to generate details, drawings and reports, material take-offs and managing all your project information and revisions in a single suite of solutions to help you increase productivity and provide optimal design to deliver quality projects.
In this webinar, we will be demonstrating the following:
- How to reuse Tekla Structures BIM To Speed Up Structural Engineering Design & Truly Constructible Detailing
- How to utilize the convenient tools available in Tekla Structural Designer to ensure your Industrial loads are properly accounted for and managed
Join this webinar to experience a #differentbutbetter way to deliver:
- Remove silos and enjoy the benefits of seamless integration – we will show you how BIM data can be harnessed between our world-class tools Tekla Structural Designer and Tekla Structures so that you can understand the why
- Freedom to apply critical design criteria so that you can engineer better – see how we automate and simplify wind loading on open structural members and equipment
- Ease and accuracy to plan and place equipment for maximize output – see how to visualize and design for equipment loads
- Peace of mind with quantification of fireproofing requirements – see how to determine fireproofing quantities such as weight and surface area
- Delivery of fully completed structure by inserting ancillary objects as the final touch – model handrails, stairs, pipework, and more
- Transparent and detail project documentations – full or summarized design report, automated drawings (general arrangements, foundation, detailing, etc)
- Collaborate across functional teams – see how integration with other piping and equipment data models (ie. Aveva, Hexagon, etc) can improve constructability with direct access to connected data.
Want to know more? Join the webinar!