Woh Hup (Private) Limited
The BIM Modeller is responsible for the coordination, sequencing, constructability and producing as-built models using BIM software.
A summary of the responsibilities of this position are, and not limited to, as follows:
- Produce constructible 3D drawings and be able to translate into 2D shop drawings of various trades.
- Study, analyse and understand tender and construction drawings.
- Review and fabricate models and drawings.
- Update site progression information and ensure the accuracy of shop drawings.
- Adherence to safety practices in the workplace.
Value Add of Position
- Strong written and communication skills in order to assist Manager on drafting and presenting PowerPoint slides to clients.
- Ability to anticipate potential discrepancies in building works.
- Able to produce digital mock up units/4D sequencing. Knowledge on scripting/programming like Revit Dynamo and C#.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Building (Architecture, Industrial Design, Projects & Facilities Management);
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Infrastructure);
- Construction Information Technology or relevant field
Experience and requirements for application:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in BIM modelling.
- Entry level candidates with good academic record are welcome to apply.
- Dynamic with positive attitude
- Passionate about BIM& Construction productivity
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
– Knowledge & familiarity with Tekla Structures.
Contact: Ms. Nguyễn Thị Anh Tuyết – email@example.com 0966 820 989